Friday, January 27, 2017

Wedneday, January 25th, 2017 - Arrived in Sunshine, Left in Fog

My last morning in London was shrouded in fog. Ah, that is more like I expected! After getting packed, I headed out for a stroll on Hampstead Heath, as it was right around the corner from my place. In spite of the fog, there were many people out and about. It was an uneventful trip, except when I returned and discovered I had trekked some of London's clay into the house! Not quite what I needed as I prepared to leave for the airport!

But what a delightful stroll it was in spite of the mud and fog. I just thought you might enjoy a few photos - no need to narrate them, as they speak for themselves.











After my walk, cleaned up the mud and headed off to the Heathrow to catch my flight to Melbourne, Australia. It'll be a few days before you hear from me again.

1 comment: