Tuesday, January 17, 2017

The Suitcases Are Out!
Eek - my lists are made, have been pruned once......maybe more pruning will be needed! Why? I was invited to attend a family reunion in Hobart. It's my paternal grandmother's family, most of whom I have never met! What better reason for a journey! I hope that through this blog some of you might enjoy my meanderings to and from. Keep an eye out here to find out my first stop.


Notice the little Mountain goat - 'Hoppy', supervising from the pillow. He's my spirit animal who I found in Glacier National Park last year. He reminds me that even old knees still have some 'spring' in them.


I think getting everything in my backpack will be a more substantial task! I've got 48 hours to solve this problem! I'll let you know what ends up happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment